So this might possibly be the longest blog update ever b/c this week was jam packed and I never had a spare moment to sit down and download. So here goes...
Caroline is in the process of re-learning going into her crib and falling asleep on her own. Though she's been doing it since she was 3 weeks old, she's just now developed some anxiety about being alone and freaks out at bed time. Suffice it to say, this past week has been fun :) I think the teeth are also bothering her so we're going through some fussiness with that as well. However, every day gets more fun b/c she laughs more (she loves mommy's dancing and also hide and seek), smiles more and cuddles more.
Last weekend she went to visit her buddy Nathaniel. Mommy didn't get to go b/c she was busy on Sunday at home since she had little time to tend to things since work has been so crazy. Check out the difference between the pics when they were 3 and 4 months til now when they are 6 and 7 months. Its crazy! So grown up.
Best of Philly was awesome...went off without a single hitch and it was great to have my family there. They've never really seen my big events and this is probably the biggest to date besides the Wine Festival. If only Caroline could see or understand what her mommy does with the time spent away from her....
We redecorated our family room with the help of my mom! I love it and I have no idea how to decorate so we went to Home Goods and let loose. What fun! I think Caroline loves the new room.
Today we went to see Great Granny and Grandpa with Uncle Bert and Aunt Chris. We ate hardshell crabs. Uncle Bert scared Caroline :( but I think its just b/c he came in and got right in her face when mommy or daddy wasn't in the room. Good old Uncle Bertie.
Granny was pretty tired and thankfully still got some rest while we were there but it was great to see them. Caroline loves sitting on Granny's lap and playing with her toys. Granny even helped her eat some peach juice and cake today (when mommy wasn't looking) :).
Enjoy the photos. OH and p.s. the Peyton Watch is still on. Hopefully she doesn't go as late as we did! Love to ya all!
I think we're getting ready to start movin!
Caroline trying to eat an apple. Too slippery :(
3 comments:
OMG...she is sooo cute I can't stand it! Glad to hear your event went well! Your living room looks GOREGEOUS! Can't wait to see it in person. Miss your face!!!
I remember resleep training...not so fun! Hopefully Brooke will bypass that stage! Your house looks awesome and it sounds like Taste of Philly was great. Are we so old that we have successful careers??? (in my case had) Congrats!
I seriously think that sleep training is the hardest part of being a parent. I hate it! I hope that it goes quickly for you. I love the new living room! Very cute.
It really is fun to have lots of girls. I don't know at this point what I would even do with boy. But you're right...when they are all teenagers at the same time, it's going to be insane. How many kids do you want? I love the name Caroline, by the way. Ryan and I both really wanted a Caroline, but we thought it was too close to Madeline.
Post a Comment