8.14.2008

Visit with Best Friend # 2















So I went yesterday to visit Peyton and Patty (and Todd too). What a cutie....she is seriously the littlest thing and so precious. Patty and Todd created a perfect little creature. Caroline can't wait til she is big enough to play with her. Until then she'll have to stick to pinching and pestering Fiona.



Here is a cute little pic of Peyton.


















Caroline is getting better at napping in her crib :) and she's sleeping later in the a.m. Dave was late the other day for a mtg b/c our alarm clock ;) slept until SEVEN!!





She's a bit grumpy...I think some teeth are working their way in. My saving grace has become Elmo, which I know isn't great...but we sit together and watch him and she really lights up and loves following along.


Any other moms out there agree with me though that Mr. Noodle is seriously troublesome? I actually cringe when he comes on. Oh and I detest Little Bear b/c he talks like he's special. Doesn't that make kids wanna talk like that?

At any rate, I'm still a fan of good old Sesame Street and we don't watch it that often. I do sing the Elmos World song in my head all day though. Creepy.

Oh and PS I've discovered facebook. My blog slacking might have something to do with that. ADDICTIVE...SERIOUSLY ADDICTIVE.

2 comments:

Jennifer Battjer said...

For some reason I can't get addicted to facebook, but yes, I'll confirm you as a friend! For the big pic, go to layout and go to edit header and then add a pic. That's how I did it! Jill had to do my background for me... it was too complicated for this blog dummy!

Sweet Treats and Baby Feet said...

Mr Noodle is really disturbing but I am more concerned about his brother, Mr. Noodle...yes, Elmo is huge in our home! Hilarious!!!