8.24.2008

Like mommy like daughter....



Okay so I found this picture today when I was cleaning....circa 1980. I'm guessing I'm a little bit older in the pic than she is now but its pretty close. What do ya think...like mother like daughter??? Seeing these two pics together helps me pick out Dave's features in her which is so funny. She got his mouth for sure.

Went in to Caroline's room this weekend and found her STANDING in her crib. So we had to lower the crib. Soon the bumpers come out too I guess, but they look so cute!!!
We went to Little Gym on Friday and Caroline went on the balance beam and parallel bars. Enough said...it was so fun. She got a stamp on her foot for going to gymnastics class....she was so happy in class. Her favorite part was JUMPING and the balls.
I think she's going to start crawling soon....Our house is so not baby proof yet...but it is CLEAN for once in about three months. I was majorly motivated this weekend. Feels good.
Hope everyone is doing well. Sorry I don't have any new pics...but I do have some videos. I'll upload them this week.




2 comments:

Jennifer Battjer said...

Wow...the pics are soooooooo close!!!! How cute! She totally looks a lot like you! But I do see Dave as well in her! You were just as cute as Caroline!!!!

Sweet Treats and Baby Feet said...

You were such a beautiful baby, too!!! Baby proofing the house is not so fun and don't worry...Caroline will let you know if you miss any areas:) Have fun with these new milestones!!!