So we went to the doctor today...thankfully there were only three shots. Not like it makes a difference...Caroline still screams her head off, but I would too. So sad to see those chubby little legs get pricked. :(
So we've moved down in percentiles...my girl is evening out with the rest of the pack. She only gained a pound in two months (moms help, is that normal?) and she grew one inch. She's now 50 percent for weight and 75% for height.
Daddy came with us which was super nice and then he drove her home and I ran to the grocery store...by the time I got home she was all smiles. The tylenol knocked her out though.
Caroline is loving hide and seek these days....I get all the way on the ground and hide under tables, chairs..whatever works. Its fun. Daddy still just makes funny faces and that makes her smile and laugh.
OH and she started saying MAMA...not that she knows I AM mama or what a MAMA is, but she says it and for now thats all I need.
Forgot one thing about the weekend that I wanted to share...Caroline has bad manners. She POOPED at the dinner table. My grandma has always had these made up rules that we had to follow at her house...like no elbows on the table, no singing at the table (that was for me during the Annie era) and no kicking at the table. So now there is a no POOPING at the table rule AND no passing gas which she did the last time we were there too. But even if she poops (uh four times a day, giant smelly man turds), how can you not love this little face?
(oh and this explains the Petey Pooper nickname...Aunt Jackie named her that after she pooped on her multiple times in Va Beach)
3 comments:
I seriously just want to squeeze her face...she is so adorable! I can't believe i haven't met her yet!
Good luck with the poop! Jack still poops about 5 times a day and it is gross! The weight gain does slow down at about 6 months:)
Ha ha ha... not pooping or passing gas at the table, I'd be ok w/ the pooping, but the passing gas? My dad had to teach someone to be gross.
Post a Comment