So my little girl is making huge changes and I can't believe how fast its all going by. She's going to be SEVEN MONTHS on Monday. It is just crazy.
Here are some of the latest changes in our house:
- Caroline's teeth are killing her....I feel so bad and nothing has popped up yet but she's just so uncomfortable. I feel bad for her and all I can say is thank god for frozen teething rings!
- Caroline loves to sit on the floor and bounce. Its our method of getting from one spot on the floor to another.
- Caroline raises her arms now to be picked up. Which I must say melts my heart a little bit every time. Dave couldn't wait for her to do that and I can't believe after all those times where I said 'soon she'll do it' we're actually there!
- Yesterday Miss Dot was leaving and she waved goodbye and Caroline lifted up her hand to wave back. She did it again today. Does she really know what she's doing?!
- Caroline stands in her crib...see attached photo. She thinks she is such a big shot.
- She squirms and rolls with EVERY diaper change. I can't believe how impossible its getting to get a diaper on her. What happened to that baby that would sleep on the changing table?
- Not that anyone really cares but we are on a ROCK STAR nap schedule. 9:30 every morning and around 3 p.m. If we don't get them we turn into a major CRAAAAAAAAAAAB but its okay, we deal if that happens. I love when she wakes up from a nap...she's so warm and cuddly and ready to play.
Thats it for now...enjoy these new pics and I promise, the videos are coming! They take so long to load up!
She is just so fun these days...I don't want to miss a second. Either does her Daddy...we literally sit on the floor and play and play and play! ITs great.
5 comments:
She is so gorgeous! i love the part about going from sleeping on the changing table to fighting to get a diaper put on...so sweet!
you did what?! what's the plan now? we need more info!
that's so funny about caroline fighting her diaper changes...i remember when emma started doing that and i would get so frustrated wrestling her down on the changing table. she's getting so big...i love her hair! my kids never had that much hair until they were two.
how did you add music to your blog?!
just when I think she can't possibly get any cuter!!! OMG she is absolutely gorgeous! I seriously can't wait until her next friend arrives!!!!
My comment was deleted!!!! Did I say something bad? Anyway.. Caroline is so adorable! So what's the deal w/ your JOB?
Post a Comment