So we went to visit Mike and Natalie Zampieri at the beach. What fun we had. Caroline can finally enjoy the beach. She sat under an umbrella and played with her toys...faceplanted in the sand, got lathered up in sunscreen and when the cool breeze blew in she got to hang out in her COOL sweatshirt from the Kosmos!
It was great to catch up with Mike and Natalie...they're so lucky to be able to escape to the beach every weekend. We were totally relaxed and Caroline took a killer nap in her stroller listening to the ocean...it must've sounded JUST like her sleep sheep. She also got some major snuggle time in with Natalie. What fun :) I can't wait til Caroline can do dance routines for us...Natalie will probably choreograph. I'm feeling a little Whitney Houston?!Today we went to Ocean City for Fiona's Christening. She did SO well...hardly any tears all day. It got really quiet in the church and thats when my daughter decided to make a farting noise with her mouth but from what I hear the little lady in the white gown did a real one so we didn't feel quite as bad after we heard about that.
The girls got to play together a little bit...Caroline is a total pincher and she likes to pinch Fiona on the face. I'm sure Fiona will get her back some day.
It was great to catch up with Tricia, Suz and Marisa as well. Marisa is Fiona's Godmother...she probably already started spoiling her :)
Oh and Caroline keeps saying MAMA but now its really clear and she says it while she cries. Part of me melts a little bit but I know she doesn't really know that I am mama..its just a fun thing to say. I keep trying to get her to say DADA but she must not like D's.
Patty and Todd headed to the hospital tonight to get induced. Hopefully Peyton arrives tomorrow. I"ll probably bust out in tears at work when I find out. Its just the most amazing thing to go through and I'm so excited for Patty to finally join the mommy club. She's going to be such a super mommy.
Love to ya'll! Enjoy the pics!
Snuggle time with Natalie in the window NOOK. Need one of those...
Gangsta....
5 comments:
All you beautiful women, bring a tear to my eye, how you've all turned out to be just about the best new generation of best friends, girlfriends, wives, moms and accomplished people we could have ever hoped for. And now a whole new generation of little girls, with a leg up from wonderful examples being set for them each and every day.
I'm so jealous! I miss the jersey shore :(
Great pics Sara! I love the gangsta pic! Caroline is getting cuter.. I didn't realize that was possible!
You do have the cutest blog on the block:)
love the new layout!
Post a Comment