So its been a while since my last update but we really had a busy week...or I should say that I had busy week. The Philadelphia Wine Festival was on Saturday and I was running around like crazy all week. Its over now PHEW and it was a huge success. YAY!
Our trip to Va Beach was great and really nice to see family and get some quality sun time. Nice that Caroline started taking one nap between 11 and 2 every day :) I sat on the beach and enjoyed myself for the first time in a long time (not counting Bert and Chris wedding when I was baby free).
Caroline loved playing with all the kids but she also loved getting cozy in her crib each night and slept really well.
She's being her funny and crazy self as ususal and showing us new words and sounds every day. The other day I said in response to her throwing her food on the floor 'Caroline that's not nice' and then she threw food again and said "AT NOT NICE" So that's fun.
She told me the other day that a bunny goes 'hop hop hop' and I know I never taught her that and either has Dave so I guess she's really learning alot when she plays all day at Miss Megan's house. She cries when I PICK HER UP NOW. She loves it there.
She has started to sing songs that she knows (trying to sound the words out) and recites books with us that she has memorized. Today she was trying to get herself in to her daddy's shoes and was concentrating so hard. Its really cool to see her mind at work and how she's putting things together.
Well I'm exhausted and need to go to bed and catch up on my lack of sleep from this week! I couldn't leave my followers waiting for an update any longer though!
xo,
S
1 comment:
I love reading about all that Caroline is doing! It's crazy that she is only 3 months ahead of Brooke. She sounds really smart:) Love her wardrobe, of course!!
Post a Comment