I don't have any pictures from today but I just need to say that I am so excited that we finally got to play outside today.
We went to a playground and she had so much fun. She doesn't like the swings AT ALL (she is such a control freak and she wants to just RUN and not be tied down) but she loved the slide and just being able to have freedom and run. I loved not being pent up in the house and it was just really fun. SUCH A GOOD MOMMY DAY....and she's really behaving today and not trying my patience!
Last night we had dinner with my mom and Linda Calla and Caroline was so scared in the restaurant. She wouldn't eat OR sit in the high chair. It was really weird behavior for her. Its so funny to watch them change like that.....they start to really be aware of what is around them you know? She definitely was not feeling the strangers all around her and was only content plopped between her mommy and nana. So yeah that was pretty awesome for pure meal enjoyment...and people ask how I stay thin. PLEASE. Its called motherhood!
Today she's being a rock star napper and our cleaning ladies came. So yeah, NO COMPLAINTS HERE!
So anyway, thats all that is really going on and oh HAPPY BIRTHDAY BERTIE! ;)
PS THIS PIC WAS FROM DC....NEVER POSTED IT. WOOPS.
oh and ps i have to plug lindsey calla's new blog...its super edgey and hip!
http://www.saucyglossie.com
No comments:
Post a Comment