
Okay, so no more being private...I got too many complaints and friends of friends read blogs and I think thats nice actually. As long as there are no creepers out there we'll keep it 'open'.
SO I have to say that Caroline has been a complete angel the past few days. She had an ear infection and since we found out and started treating it, she has really seemed to gone back to being herself. I was beginning to wonder why she was being so difficult! Poor thing wasn't feeling well.
She is talking up a storm...she will attempt every word we throw at her...last night during a session of 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar' she said SALAMI. I heard it on the monitor as daddy was doing bed time and was cracking up to myself. She also learned to say 'A-NA-Tick' for the Phanatic :) Go Phillies :) When we watch cartoons she names every single thing she sees..yesterday she was saying JAFF JAFF (Giraffe) and going NECK NECK NECK! I love that she puts things together and realizes that the one on t..v is the same as the one at the zoo, or in her book or on her stuffed animal shelf in her room.
We've been very busy with updates to the town house and continuing to try to sell our Merchantville house and keeping it clean etc....so Dave has been doing alot of the work and I've been doing the one on one time with Caroline. The last two days were just so great with her. We had so much fun and she was so pleasant. We really had fun. For Mothers Day I went to the spa with Patty and on Sunday we went to Benihana with my family. Caroline loved it....She loved the chop sticks the most!
The passion for her blankie has really grown to an extreme level and she wants it with her all the time. We have fights everytime she eats about her wanting to hold the blankie and me telling her that its not allowed in the high chair when she's eating. She just sits there and screams ANNNKKKEEEEEE ANNNNNNKKEEEEEEE! Sad :( But how gross is eggs or broccoli stuck to the blankie. Its already pretty etrocious.
She's learning to listen to us...understands "Give that to Mommy/Daddy Please" and "Sit on your bottom" and she knows to say Please and Thank You...though she forgets :)
I love that every day she's learning something new and it really is amazing to watch.
Her favorite thing these days besides blankie is any type of ball she can get her hands on. She fully melted down in Buy Buy Baby on Sunday b/c she wanted every single ball she saw. I was the mom with the screaming kid in the store :( How do you make it through the store though without buying them something EVERY time? Its so hard....When we went to visit Pam and Charlie last week, she wanted the two balls that were stuck to a stick (aka a RATTLE) and kept giving it to me and asking for help with it...as in, 'take it apart mom and give me the two balls'....When I couldn't do it, she handed it to Pam and asked her to help as if she was saying "My mom's an idiot...can you fix this?"....Typical.
xoxoxo,
S
1 comment:
She is so sweet. It sounds like she is growing up WAY too fast! Can't wait to hang out this summer!
Post a Comment