So I'm sorry for the delay in a posting....what a crazy weekend we had! A wedding and Caroline's christening. Caroline's Aunt Carrie (Dave's sister) got married on Friday night in New Hope and it was wonderful. Carrie was beautiful and the wedding was a blast. Saturday was a day of R&R for us...lots of Sesame Street and snuggles in bed. YAY
Sunday was Caroline's christening in Medford Lakes and a little gathering afterwards at my moms. As usual she made it all wonderful with delicious food and decor. Caroline was a perfect angel at the church. Its like she knew it was her day. No other time is she ever that calm. She liked the singing I think :)
Caroline is doing the sign for milk now which is so great b/c it makes life so much easier to know what she wants. She does it mostly when she wants a sleep/milk combo. Its super cute!
She's crawling all over the place now and has bumps and bruises everywhere. Its so hard to keep her from getting hurt. She gets away from us so fast!
No teeth yet or anything...but she's chomping away on big people food. Still devouring jars of baby food, but she eats pancakes, peas and Gerber Graduates now. Moms, give me other ideas of soft things to give her. Its so difficult and she really likes to feed herself.
We have weddings the next few weekends and then on the 18th we're off to DC to see the West Coast gang including Trevor - our awesome Georgetown swimmer :)
It will be great for Caroline to meet all of them...I can't wait for it.
That's it for now...enjoy the pics!
Carrie and her daddy (Bob Bob)
(Carrie and her new hubby Tommy)
Aunt Christine (her Godmother) gave Caroline wings for her christening. She hearts them. Thanks Aunt Chris!
4 comments:
She is so cute Sara and looks like an Angel!
I know everyone says it but she really is so stinking cute!!! Her eyes are to die for!!!
Glad her christening went well and she was so well behaved. Hmmm.. other foods? No clue! Mac & Cheese? I like your new haircut!
She's so cute..I love the angel wings!!
Post a Comment