10.09.2008

My big girl!



Gosh so much has been going on and I can't believe I've been neglecting blogging so badly!

My new schedule has started and its taking some time to adjust b/c I still feel work on my brain all the time but its getting better.


Caroline is growing up so fast. She now eats cheerios, chunks of banana, peas, wheat bread, pancakes, carrots and all the other baby food stuff. This a.m. we went to Ponzios for breakfast and she ate like a big kid, having cheerios and bananas. How cute!


I sing her name to her all the time. Imagine 'CAR OOOO LIIIIIIIINE' and she sings it back to me...ya ya yine. Its so sweet. She also says dada to her dada now and about him...fully knowing that HE is dada and she waves and says BUH BYE. Not Bye Bye, BUH Bye. Its classic! AShe only says mama when she's crying and wants to be picked up. typical!


She has a total temper and kicks and screams and punches when we try to get her diapers and clothes on....but I am taming her...I think. She is into everything...never stopping for a second and has such will power and squirms to get away from me to get right to the thing I told her 'no' to the second before.

I love that she is so determined and strong willed...now its painful but later in life it will pay off, I know it!


She just got a new Elmo phone and he says her name....she loves it!

We're having a blast and I am really enjoying motherhood. Today I had to visit the doctor and heard the ultrasound machine/heartbeat sound coming from the other room. It gave me a pang of wanting another one but not yet b/c then I think about all the chasing around I'm doing. Pregnancy with #2 will not be nearly as relaxing as with the first one! HA



Alright, thats all for now. Go Phillies!!!


2 comments:

Sweet Treats and Baby Feet said...

Caroline is so sweet! she is at such a fun age! i know all about the strong willed...but i agree that it will definitly pay off in the long run. I love her Phillies jersey! So glad you updated!!!
PS Jack has the same Elmo phone...

Jennifer Battjer said...

Lila is wearing a similar PHillies onesie today.. I"ll post a pic later. So will these diaper and clothes tantrums last forever? Lila does them too.. unless she is JUST fed.