YAY, what a fun day we had on Saturday picking pumpkins and going on a hay ride! Caroline was eating the hay the whole time and she loved playing in the dirt. It was super cute.
It was a perfect fall day and Caroline picked out a great little pumpkin. I bet seeing all those bright orange circles must be really exciting for a baby.
Today we went to music class and that was fun. Caroline was fully shaking her booty while sitting on her booty. It was too funny. She loves the music...today's theme was rock and roll so we got down to a little elvis and some 'rockin robin'. She really liked banging on the drums and loved staring at her teacher sing the words to the songs.
When I grabbed my starbucks after class, driving home in my SUV I finally realized that I am 'that' mother and I love every second of it. Now if I could only squeeze in Pilates....
PS here's another pic from our fun this weekend...Lauren's wedding and to be fair, the other Lauren's wedding from last wknd. These two girls are like my little sisters and best friends at the same time...I love it. Only I wish being friends with them didn't make me feel so old. Yuck.
PS they are both in hawaii now and I'm kinda dyin... :(
2 comments:
Did you take those pics of caroline? They look like professional pictures..of course it helps that she is adorable!
Those are the best pictures!! That black and white one of you and Caroline needs to be framed. It sounds like such a fun day at the pumpkin patch...that's one thing we are lacking in Florida. I know what you mean about the starbucks and suv and being "that" mom...crazy, huh? i had to trade my suv in for a minivan when #3 came along...now I'm THAT mom. haha.
Post a Comment