Caroline's new thing is dancing...she loves it...she'll stand on the edge of the sofa and shake her booty when the music comes on. I love it. I think she'll follow in mommy's footsteps on that one!
Caroline also is teething big time. She's drooling like crazy and really cranky. I can see the bottom two teeth...hopefully they push their way through soon so she can get used to the feeling. Everyone says the first two and then the molars are the worst. Poor kid. To make her feel better today I got her an elmo puppet. :) She loves him. And I love acting out the voice too oddly enough. I'm such a goofball...the things you do to make your kid smile is just crazy.
The highlight of our weekend in Georgetown has NOTHING to do with Caroline oddly enough. Aunt Nancy (and for all of you who know her you'll die when you read this) and Christine got matching tattoos. They announced it at dinner and I think Gina was mortified that her mother got a tattoo...Trevor's friends were in hysterics. I love that. What kid can say their Grandma came to visit them at college and got a tattoo. They're really little hearts on their ankles but nonetheless hysterical.
Well thats all for now...I'm so loving my new schedule and spending more time at home.
Cousins....
The scene of the crime....
No words....
The announcement was made at dinner...Aunt Nancy hid her face. :(
Shopping in the Georgetown bookshop. Caroline picked out a monkey...cleverly named George by her dada.
She loves her cousins!!!!






3 comments:
I bet you make a great Elmo :)
Post a video of her dancing!!! I can't wait to do stupid voices with Lila. Actually I already do some, but she has no clue.
Maybe you should get her a chicken from the Dutch Market?!:)
Post a Comment