Well we've had alot going on...and I am feeling like I've become a bad blogger ever since she started walking! I'm also dealing with some tantrums when we don't get what we want! AH, I officially have a toddler!
Caroline is full of fun new words (home, noodle, juice, Hello... to name a few) and is a full out walker now! She is constantly entertaining us and is developing quite a personality.
Last weekend when it was so nice out we took her out for her first wagon ride. Granny and Great Grandpa bought her the wagon. It was a ton of fun and so nice to just be outside. The grass was all wet though so playing in the yard wasn't that easy to do but at least we got some time outdoors. I can't wait for the spring.
Everything is going really well with the new babysitter. She was so happy this week just playing and hanging with the other kids when I picked her up and seemed to have a great day with her new friends. She even made us her first art project which is proudly hanging on our fridge. Such a big kid she is! The one day I picked her up she was at the door with her nose pressed up looking out with her boyfriend Michael and she saw me and started crying and screaming MAMA. When I went in she was so ready to go home that she kept saying HOME and DADA!
She seems to be having some mommy separation issues...I can't even leave her in the gym day care which is stinky since we're paying to BOTH go....I have to just ease her into it I guess but the hysterics the last time aren't even something I look forward to. And my mom and I took her to chick fil a to play and she freaked out when I went to the register. Hopefully she gets over that soon,..what is so frustrating is that when we're home I'll try to grab her and hold her and she pushes me away. Its only OUT of the house that she clings. TYPICAL :)
The antibiotics are almost done so the ear infection seems to be better. We go to the doctor on Thursday and have to get the shots we missed at her appt. YUCK. Then she has to get blood work that I guess all one year olds get. I am going to need Dave's help with that one. I don't handle that type of thing very well.
We're down to about one bottle a day simply b/c she doesn't drink enough milk to meet her 'needs' but she doesn't really seem to miss that. As long as she has her blankie (which is already so ratty and gross) and her two fingers she's golden! I swear she's like Linus walking around this house. Its too funny!
Well Happy Valentines Day. Time to get started on more projects around the house. Enjoy the pics!
2 comments:
Sara I love reading all about Caroline. She seems like she has quite a personality! Your stories remind me so much of Jack when he was her age. Some days are tough but I will take a kid personality any day! Also, my nickname was Linus when I was little because I sucked the same two fingers and I am pretty sure I still had my blanket in my locker in high school! I hope to see you soon!
Linus? Lol... that is lynaels other personality. Caroline is so sweet. She is really growing up!
Post a Comment