xxoo, S
2.05.2009
Double Ear Infection
So I feel like the worst mom...I've been noticing Caroline wasn't acting herself but she's teething, has a cold etc and I just figured it was a combination of the two. We went today for her well visit and turns out she has a double ear infection. So I officially am the WORST...how did I not know? The doctor said its hard to tell with them and if they don't have a fever (which I kept checking for) then how would I know...that made me feel better. But, nonetheless no playdates or daycare for the next week, which is of course so hard now that she goes to a sitters house with other kids! We are starting antibiotics today. BOOOOOOO! Here's to lots of cartoons and snuggling on the couch. I am so bummed for her and hope that she is back to herself very soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww... poor Caroline! That sucks! I hope she gets better soon. And you are NOT the worst. Guaranteed it's happenend to all moms.
Post a Comment