9.17.2008

Video time!!!

So I'm getting lots of heat for not updating my blog yet the rest of my blog buddies are doing the same...might it be b/c keeping up with children, let alone a blog is plainly put HARD WORK!



So since I last updated, Caroline began crawling. She's all over the place. She is doing a great job of showing me the things I need to baby proof the house with. For instance, the plants that Dave got for the family room when we redecorated...yeah they have to go. She pulls herself up on them and the dirt comes flying out. So one is gone and the rest will be gone tomorrow. Today she tried to pull herself up on my chair and faceplanted right into it. She only cried for a few minutes but its so typical that I was trying to be a mom and type and email at the same time when it happened.



My new schedule starts in about a week which is great. 21 hours a week for work. I'm going to be probably be going into the office two days a week and the rest of the time I'll make up on my own. Which will be great b/c I can do it during naps and after she goes to bed etc. rather than trying to juggle the two at the same time!



My bday was great...so nice to hang out with friends and feel young again though I defenitely don't miss the 'night' scene. I love going to bed in the single digit hours and I don't mean the ones that come after the clock strikes midnight! Caroline went on a bit of a hunger strike at Nana and Papa's while we were away but by Sunday morning she learned that striking wasn't going to bring mommy or daddy home any sooner and she gave in.



Just saw some adorable photos of Lila Claire Battjer....wow is she a cutie. Jen and Chris have had such a tough week with the hurricane etc but they seem like the happy little family that we all know them to be! Hopefully the power gets restored soon and they can go home.



Enjoy these videos....don't have a lot of new pics right now. But videos are more fun anyway right?

2 comments:

Sweet Treats and Baby Feet said...

I just watched all of the videos and she is so cute! It looks like you may have an early walker:) Baby proofing...not so fun!

The Banta Family said...

she is just too freakin cute!!! that's really all i can say!! haha