9.19.2008

Sign Language really WORKS!!

NO photos to post today but I just had to write a post b/c I am so excited. We have been doing sign language with Caroline for a few months now and for the first time last night she signed for water!!! Its funny b/c after she eats I always give her a few sips of water and I forgot last night, well she let me know and did the sign.

It was so exciting to see and I'm so happy to know that the sign language is actually working! We'll definitely be sure to keep it up.

3 comments:

Sweet Treats and Baby Feet said...

Wow! That's impressive! I tried to teach Jack but I got impatient and stopped after about 2 weeks when he didn't get it. Wonder why it didn't work...

The Banta Family said...

That is awesome! I have heard that it is awesome to do sign language with the little ones... i can't wait to start with my own!!!!

Jennifer Battjer said...

My friend got me the baby signing DVD... i'll definitely try it out