Dave was away this weekend so we took full advantage of our time together and just enjoyed mommy/daughter time like we did when I was on maternity leave. Sunday we took a road trip out to West Chester to Patty's baby shower. She got loaded up with stuff...that little girl is going to be livin the life for sure. Hopefully when the little one arrives, Maggie and Tucker realize what belongs to the baby does not belong in their mouths. I know Ziggy doesn't know the difference probably. But Ziggy is still petrified of Caroline. Basically, she and Uncle Pop Pop Campbell have that in common.
Here are some photos of the girls at the shower and a few pics of when Caroline met Tucker. He was practicing. I wish I had some good photos of Ziggy with her but he just runs away. ;)
Happy girl with her mommy....
Fiona started to get sad and wanted to go home....
Caroline, yeah not so much. She was just getting started.
Caroline with her Nana (Aunt Jessica gave her the Lily Pulitzer dress she is wearing)
Aunt Miruna was a hit with Caroline!
Tucker sniffin out the competition...
No comments:
Post a Comment