It's amazing that babies know exactly how to make your day better and do those special things right on cue. Last night, Caroline and I were home alone and she full on belly laughed for the first time. I never realized I was that funny (that's actually a lie...I've always known it)! I quick grabbed the phone to call Dave and/or videotape this exciting moment but of course I missed it and within 30 mins the laughing turned to whining and then crying as we hit that bed time hour.
Today we tried to get her to laugh again but it didn't work. We did start watching Baby Einstein though! She is captivated by the music and the colors on the t.v. I took a video of her watching Baby Einstein....just so those of you who haven't seen her in a while - or ever :( could see how much she's changing.
This weekend Caroline and Fiona will go on a roadtrip together to Aunt Patty's Baby Shower. Hopefully they get along in the car ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment