Today is my very first Mothers Day and I'm actually exhausted (I worked yesterday) and want nothing more than to crawl under the covers! Lucky for me though, Caroline slept through the night last night. What a treat!
We had an action packed week over at the Neals...well as far as action packed weeks go in baby land. Caroline all of a sudden decided she likes to stand up when you hold her. (She's doing this in the picture above but for obvious reasons I had to crop out her legs - don't want this thing haunting her some day..we all saw what it did to Paris Hilton or that girl on American Idol). Its so funny...she's gotten so strong. Its funny to see her doing it b/c she still looks so tiny. We're very nervous b/c she is contstantly moving..the legs always go. We're in trouble for when she starts motoring around - BIG time.
Yesterday she met her 'Uncle' Luke! He came down for a quick visit but she spent the morning flirting with him and from what I hear that when she was on daddy's watch she tested out her lungs pretty good. They were jewelry shopping (good boys) and seeing all those diamonds really got to her I guess. She's anxious to get up to Amherst and meet Bachelors #2 and #3. She told me that if they're anything like their daddy then she is totally in! Gosh won't it be hard to choose...
Caroline also decided she doesn't really like crowded places (an example of this would be...The Cheesecake Factory on mothers day) and the only way to make her feel better is to be held - by mommy. Guess she wants a skinny mommy. LOL
That's it for now....its time for bed at the Neals! Happy Mothers Day! Check out these pics...Caroline is eating cereal now. MMMMMM yummy.
--------------------
PS...Thank you Nana and Papa for babysitting this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment