Here are the pics of our fun in the snow. We really had such a fun time, BUT being stuck inside for two days was NOT so fun! Today was great b/c when we were outside in the sun, it kind of felt warm when you were all bundled!
Went to the doctor today and she said that this little one is very active....GREAT just what I need...another crazy one!!!!!
The last exciting tidbit is that Dave and I decided we need a getaway just us....especially before the baby comes. So in January, we're headed to Puerto Rico for 4 days!!!! I'll miss my baby girl like crazy but I think we really need this trip...it is going to be so nice to just relax and enjoy time together as grown ups without sippy cups and diaper bags! I wish I could drink some daquiris and pina coladas but I'll go virgin and pretend :)
Enjoy the pics!!! Trying to upload a video now too!
It was so friggin cold and windy during the storm!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment