So I don't know why I've been so bad about blogging...it just feels like work sometimes and I think I spend so much time on the computer etc that its difficult to even think about it! I do enjoy having a record of everything our sweet girl is doing so I guess I should get better!
Times have been hard with our little toddler lately but we're pushing through. She has such a strong personality and I am really struggling with how to discipline and how to just make it through the days sometimes! But she usually redeems herself by the end of the day ;) and I know its all just a phase.
Caroline's big thing these days is "No like them". She 'no likes' different things everyday and it doesn't mean the next day she won't love whatever that was. Its funny and frustrating at the same time.
We're in the full Christmas swing and its so fun when you have a little one to shop for, I must say! I love thinking about the things that will just make her grin from ear to ear.
The biggest development of course if that Baby # 2 is on its way! June 17th....we aren't going to find out the sex...AH, how will I do it?! We're talking to Caroline about it a little bit but nothing major yet. I think we have time ;)
I feel great....was sick for about two weeks and I am finally beginning to feel less tired. My belly popped pretty fast this time around. Thats the biggest difference so far!
Well here are some recent pics.
xxoo,
S
4 comments:
glad you updated! caroline is beautiful! let's play soon...
When did she get so damn big? AAAHHH! So cute! and I am SO EXCITED you are not finding out...SO FUN!!!!
i love the family photo you added- it looks fantastic!
xx-aunt chris (or uncle chris?)
thanks for updating!!! congrats again on baby #2. Julie is due the 20th! Are you going to go natural;)
Post a Comment