1.07.2009

Words and Walking :)


Well things sure are changing around here!  We have a major jabber jaws with the list of words growing daily...the newest words are:

Cheese (teez)
Hi and Hey
Nana 
Papa
BOB BOB
Big
Drum (NUM)
Thank you (TYOOO)

....and our favorite is GEEE for all doggies but especially Ziggy.  What is so very sad is that Ziggy won't play with her.  He is petrified of her and runs away and all she says is GEE GEEE GEEEEEEE and chases him everywhere but he ignores her. 
We can't wait to visit Patty, Todd and Peyton this wknd but mostly b/c we're pretty sure that Tucker and Maggie will give her tons of attention!  Two GEEES in one place that are both lovey and not scared!  yay!

The biggest development is that we're starting to walk.   Tonight she was really balancing herself and taking 7 steps at a time, then 6, then 7, and I just couldn't believe it.  It's been in two days that she's made major leaps.   It won't be long til we're really on the move!  

I'm back into the groove at work and at home after the holidays and planning Caroline's 1st bday party!  I can hardly believe she's going to be a year old.   It is really really crazy!   

Thanks for checking in....I promise to have more pics up soon!   Add Image

2 comments:

Sweet Treats and Baby Feet said...

That's so exciting! I love when they learn to walk and watching them fall. I think that Caroline is really advanced with all of her words. Looks like you are going to have a talker on your hands:)

Jennifer Battjer said...

Look at those beautiful blue eyes! Wow! Can't beleive she is walking! How exciting!!!!!