So I know I am the WORST blogger ever these days. I just haven't felt like writing.....been crazy busy with work, play and mommyhood and at the same time we're making improvements to the house which just keep our days filled.
Caroline is WALKING for real now and its crazy. Today we played outside for the first time and that was really fun. I can't wait until its spring time!
Miss Dot gave us her notice b/c she found a full time job (well except for Mondays so I might be able to keep her for one day) but that has been stressful b/c I am trying to figure out what to do and I just really don't love day care environments. I know its great for some but I was basically crying in the one center when I did a tour. I knew it just wasn't for me or for us. So we'll see if we can find someone to fill Miss Dot's enormously big shoes. You don't know what you've got til it's gone...SO true.
Caroline's vocabulary is still growing like crazy and now its words like POOP (we say it when we do it) and CUTE. She also got Reese the other day so we were excited about that. She is also learning to do JAZZ HANDS just like her beloved Neil Diamond and Elmo.
So tomorrow is January 24th...a special day b/c it was my due date with Miss Caroline. I remember last year thinking, okay, tonight's the night. HA yeah right.
I can't believe I almost have a 1 yr old who is walking, talking and eating big kid food. Life goes by way too fast!
Caroline is getting a new playroom this week...carpeting in the basement and oddly enough its kind of like a man room too with a big flat screen t.v. Imagine how great Sesame Street will look on that puppy!
Well here are some recent pics. I have a few great videos that I am going to try to upload now too. Enjoy....
xoxo, ME
1 comment:
I know I always say this but Caroline is just so adorable! Let's pick a date to get together. Doesn't the first year fly!
Post a Comment