So we had such a fun playdate with Ali and her three girls, Jill and Jack/Brooke and Beth and Fiona on Thursday. Do you realize how many kids that is? Thanks Jill for hosting...her playroom was perfect and they just went to town. Caroline has taken to tackling other babies and she likes to give them kisses like she does with her stuffed animals at home but she sometimes grabs them too hard to prove her affection. It is sweet though and I love encouraging her to share her love!
We are in the process of doing some home projects which is so fun. We are painting our dining room (well Dave is) and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I replaced the dark red walls with a more neutral color and its so crisp and clean looking. I really am so happy with it. I will post before and after pics soon!
I think Jack had a crush....he's too sweet for words!
Then on Saturday we went out for Reese's 24th Birthday....we went downtown for sushi and it was amazing! Caroline ate tofu (her favorite), rice and whatever else mommy had in her bag. She went to town and was entertaining us all. She says goodbye now whenever we shut a door, hang up the phone or put something down even...so we were fake hanging up the phone at the table and she'd say bye bye and then we all erupted. She likes to be the center of attention and probably will remain as that for a long time at least until Mommy and Daddy try to ruin her time with a sibling! lol
Then on Saturday we went out for Reese's 24th Birthday....we went downtown for sushi and it was amazing! Caroline ate tofu (her favorite), rice and whatever else mommy had in her bag. She went to town and was entertaining us all. She says goodbye now whenever we shut a door, hang up the phone or put something down even...so we were fake hanging up the phone at the table and she'd say bye bye and then we all erupted. She likes to be the center of attention and probably will remain as that for a long time at least until Mommy and Daddy try to ruin her time with a sibling! lol
Yes, that is a jagermeister shot glass. Great parenting!
Aunt Chris gave her a taste of icing...she didn't really like it...ODD!
We are in the process of doing some home projects which is so fun. We are painting our dining room (well Dave is) and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I replaced the dark red walls with a more neutral color and its so crisp and clean looking. I really am so happy with it. I will post before and after pics soon!
So enjoy the pics...I'm ready for bed b/c our tofu eating child woke us up at 5:15 this a.m. for some milk and playtime. BOOOOOO
1 comment:
Brookie has the same hat! love it! Jack has good taste...definitly has a crush on Caroline! See you guys next week..
Post a Comment