11.03.2008

Too much to sum up....

Its definitely been a while since I posted...I seriously can't keep up with all the things I have to do mainly b/c my high maintenance teething 9 month old keeps me VERY busy...but I'm loving every minute of it. Oh and the phillies in the world series and going to two game 5's might have had something to do with it :)

Caroline is doing all sorts of new things....outside of eating everything that is not nailed down and I seriously mean everything. She grimaces at nothing and just eats whatever I put in front of her. I kind of love that about her I have to admit...its been a goal of mine to have children who EAT! I hope that she doesn't grow out of it and start to only like chicken fingers and french fries like I did. :)

Caroline is starting to show that she understands how to anticipate things if that makes sense....she knows when I"m looking under the high chair that I'm going to get her piggies OR if she lays on her tummy on her bear mat and then rolls on to her back that every time she'll get tickled by either mommy or daddy and so she does it over and over and over and each time has this little smirk like I KNOW ITS COMING! I can't TAKE it....its too too much.

She also has found a new position and that is standing with her legs spread and her head between her legs. She must like the newfound perspective. Its priceless.

She is standing and cruising like a champ. She reaches the window sills now and tries to pull herself up. I know one day soon I'm going to remember that she she used to stand there and not be able to see over the edge. :(

Caroline loves taking all the dvds out of the t.v. cabinet and the pots out of the pantry. Its a shame her mom isn't more organized....yeah right. She loves that and I just throw em right back in how she found them!
The first tooth is popping its way through..I can totally see it cutting the gum and we are a total grumpy pants. Today she just wanted to cuddle for an hour or so after her nap and woke up screaming. That is so unlike her and I can only imagine how badly they hurt. Poor kid.

Halloween was a total bust but it was fun anyway. We as usual had a million spanish speaking trick or treaters and a few on cell phones and a few trick or treating parents. ah! But Caroline was an owl for about two five minute stretches.

The pics are here for your enjoyment and also here are a few pics from last weekend (gosh its really been a while) when we visited Great Granny and Great Grandpa. Great Grandpa makes her cry but thats just b/c he reminds her of Uncle Bert....JK! She loved Great Grannie's apple sauce and mashed potatoes...yum! And oh there's also a nudey pic bc who doesn't wanna see a nudey pic?

12 days til Bert and Chris' wedding! Margaritas puh lease!


Caroline and Great Grumpy (hehe jk)


Practicing her Owl face....
My little Owl
aaaah that tushie!

4 comments:

Denise said...

That last picture is priceless. She is such a cutie and her eyes are amazing. I love the video of her shaking her bootie..too cute!

Sweet Treats and Baby Feet said...

Wow, she is getting so big. I can remember when Jack could barely see over the window sills, too. Now he can reach on top of the counter...that's fun! You are lucky that she is a good eater. It seems like you give her a lot of options and that's great. I don't think that will change:)

The Banta Family said...

That owl face is just too cute! I can't stand it!

Jennifer Battjer said...

love the owl face!! and the tushie! haha spanish speakers... try living down here! Everyone thinks I am hispanic!