11.20.2008

How Big is the Baby?

So this here is a glimpse of all the fun we are having (two videos down below) ....all of a sudden Caroline has become this fun little 'kid' who giggles constantly, loves being tickled and chased and can't get enough of mommy's stupid noises and faces. This is one of our favorite games in the first video!

So we just got back from the wedding and Caroline did AWESOME with Grandma and Aunt Carrie and so did Mom and Dad. We all survived and I have a nice tan to prove how much fun it was. Bert and Christine's wedding was spectacular and so special. Reese as usual was crazy and fun and that was really fun for all of us in return. Here are a few photos from the wedding to look at as well. PS my dad married them...so sweet!

New things around here are that we now have TWO fractions of teeth....they are soooo slow coming through. We also have a major cold and why do babies hate having their noses wiped or getting the boogies sucked out? I swear she sees that blue thing and the tears and back arches are almost automatic.

Caroline is standing every once in a while without help or leaning on stuff...that is crazy to me. Its all happening so fast. I can't believe she's almost 10 months...she JUST turned 9 months I swear. Someone needs to slow down this clock.

Caroline has also learned to clap...and she says YAYYYY when she does it b/c thats what I do. I also always say 'YAYYYYY baby" and the other day as clear as can be she looked at me and Dave and said 'BA BY'. Now she won't say it again...but really that was pretty nuts.










2 comments:

Jennifer Battjer said...

Great pics from the wedding! Glad you all survived. Ok, I thought my video was cute and now I can't wait for these giggles!!! Caroline is adorable! On your next post/video can we see what YOU"RE doing during these videos? I'd love to see you in action! Lol!

Denise said...

Those videos are just so cute. I love her giggles!!!