7.13.2008

BLOGGING SLACKER

So I wrote this on Sunday night....but never posted b/c I didn't have any new photos...posting it anyway and the new photos will go up later. Don't wanna dissappoint my loyal followers.


We had a pretty low key weekend....went to Lauren Keegan's bridal shower yesterday. She got loaded with stuff and was so happy to see Caroline. I get kinda jealous when I see her going through all that fun wedding stuff and then I remember how great life is on the other side of all of that! Hopefully she can convince Matt Kulp to have babies soon too so we can have kids close in age.



Today, Caroline and I went to visit Beth and Fiona, because the boys were golfing! Fiona is hitting a growth spurt and slept most of today. I sometimes long for one of those sleepy days. I feel like I can never get anything done! They did get a few minutes together on the play mat which was very nice of Fiona to share. Caroline was kind of looking at me like she was bored with the playmat. I keep forgetting she's a big girl now and Fiona is just a little baby :)



She got to hang out with Uncle Bert tonight too which was fun! She always stares at him...I think she's trying to figure out where she remembers him from!



Okay...enough for now. No new pics really to share.

No comments: