6.20.2008

We've been BUSY!


Wow what a week! I can't believe I am just NOW getting to the blog! Last weekend was a bit crazy. Friday night we went to dinner with the Pattons. Beth kept worrying about Fiona having a crying fit in the restaurant and low and behold it was MY daughter who was unhappy! Dave and I took turns walking with her outside, showing her the sushi, the cool bubble tank...that worked but sitting did not. Fiona just sat pleasantly and enjoyed her time at Sengyo. Eventually we'll get the girls to be in the same mood at the same time and maybe some day they'll get to really meet. :)


Saturday night we had the same routine...we went to El Vez for Dave's first fathers day dinner with my family and we took turns walking up and down 13th Street. Caroline was a hit outside of Woody's. So was I apparently.


Sunday we did dinner with Dave's family at 4 p.m. and Caroline was happy as can be. Thats why you will see tons of pics from that day and not alot from the others.


Big happenings and latest personality traits developing in our house for this week were:



  • Caroline tried carrots and loves them. Now she has an orange nose and orange cheeks. Next week we move on to squash and then the green veggies, yuck.


  • Caroline gets mad when you walk out of the room. She smiles when you return. She especially likes when she hears daddy but can't see him. She looks everywhere to try to find him. Its so cute.


  • Caroline no longer likes being put in the swing b/c she doesn't want to NAP. She wants to play. Poor Miss Dot!


  • Caroline is very stingy with her giggles. She does not think everyone is funny and she doesn't like performances. She will make it very apparent that she thinks you are boring.


  • Caroline gets very frustrated by toys. Not sure why....after a while you have to take them from her b/c she cries if she can't get it in her mouth JUST the right way. I think she's alot like her mom.


  • SHE NOW ROLLS FROM BACK TO FRONT! Time to lower the crib, remove the bassinet from the pack and play. She's growing up so fast...slow down!!!!


Here are some pics from last weekend....I promise to update again before we go on our vacation to Chatham with the Bussard/Blais Family! That week can't come soon enough. Mommy and Daddy have been working OVERTIME!



Oh and here are two awesome pics of Caroline's other best friend Peyton/Payton??? McCallum. She's going to be here very very soon and Caroline was very happy to find out she sucks her thumb. :)







Aunt Carrie

She is looking alot like a Neal these days!

Pee Ew is that you Bertie!

SPIDEY is spinnin her web!

2 comments:

alisson boyd said...

congratulations! caroline is adorable. i was reading jen's blog and saw this link to yours and thought i'd say hi! does beth have a blog too?

The Neal Family said...

I don't think Beth has a blog yet...maybe I can make her start one!

Um your girls are gorgeous. Those eyes and that hair. How do you handle three?

I'm struggling to handle one right now! :)