6.25.2008

Daddy's Little Girl with Mommy's Big Temper


Just needed to post about how much this child is developing her own personality and how much she loves her daddy. I mean I know she loves her mommy - I'm the milk lady. But to see how her whole disposition changes when she sees her daddy is amazing.


Now as far as the personality goes...UH YEAH...she's me. She has a temper. She THROWS her toys and at one point today Dot took some away from her b/c she was getting so angry. I actually have to remove her from the exersaucer at times b/c she can't control the temper. Its hysterical. All I can do is laugh but at the same time I feel bad for her b/c I know she just wants things the way she wants them....aaaah like mother like daughter.


Fiona and Beth came over tonight for dinner. Caroline was naked and Fiona was sleeping in Caroline's swing. At one point Caroline was just staring at Fiona and I'm pretty sure she was trying to figure out who that baby was in her swing :) I have some funny pics. I'll post tomorrow!


Daddy's little girl....

No comments: