A weekend doing nothing! How great! It was so nice to just relax as a family and unwind. We stayed indoors most of the weekend trying to beat the 100 degree heat. I think we did pretty good..though I have ONE sweaty kid, let me tell you. Its like you hold her for 10 minutes and her entire head is wet. I hope its just a baby thing and not a permanant thing like her daddy. Dave came inside numerous times completely soaked after working in the yard. It was brutal out there.
(I think she looks like both of us....and more and more like her daddy every day)
Caroline tried sweet potatoes this weekend and LOVED them but had some tummy issues so we might have to hold off for a little while...though I think she was dissappointed to find cereal on the end of the spoon today. I would be too....they taste like wallpapers paste! Now if only the sweet potatoes tasted like Great Granny's with lots of sticky syrup. mmmmmmm
(I have a huge mouth...yikes. )
I am missing one photo b/c it is on my phone instead...but it is of Caroline sleeping with her new favorite stuffed animal. It was a bunny she got from her Aunt Christine and Uncle Bert on Easter and the best part about it is that his name is BlaBla which we LOVE b/c it reminds us of Kelly Kosmo's infamous Bababa. Too cute! We miss you Kosmos! Congratulations Trevor!
Be sure to check out all of our pics on line at my picasa site. Here is the link! http://picasaweb.google.com/neal.sara
(Caroline loves Miss Dot)
Asleep in the car....STUCK to the car seat.
(Such a big girl!!!)
PS all of these photos are in a two day span...notice the outfit changes. Babies seriously go through so much clothing! Between the drool, sweat, poop and puke....its unreal. I also go through a zillion outfit changes b/c usually all of the same things end up on me ;) Good thing I splurge and shop at Old Navy ;)
PPS Caroline is deciding which of these onesies to get....



No comments:
Post a Comment