So I'm getting slack for not updating the blog. I guess life gets in the way. Well here it goes!
Summer is OVER?! What happened? I swear it just started. But at any rate, its okay. I love the fall and all it brings and I think it will be really nice to enjoy cooler days outside and getting back into all of our fall activities like Gymboree etc.
Caroline is getting so big and I feel like she's such a 'kid'. She insists on sitting at the table or the counter rather than her high chair...I guess high chairs are for babies?! Who knows?
She is obsessed with The Wiggles. She sings with them and dances and can't get enough. I'm singing Wiggles songs all day and so is Dave but thats okay I guess and to be expected. We listen to them in the car, at home, and watch them in the morning every day!
Everyday we have a new word it seems and she's speaking more clearly now and we can for the most part understand what she's saying. She finally learned to say FI-ona and not just ONA. :)
She's teething pretty badly in the back of her mouth and we can't tell WHAT tooth is coming in but its apparent that she's uncomfortable. Its so sad.
She's starting to be a little pickier about what she eats...which is frustrating but understandable. Who really LIKES vegetables? She does love salad though and raw vegetables so I will try to give her that type of stuff as much as I can and I'll continue to search for things that she likes.
She's very into playing with her doll babies and stuffed animals and pretending...I like watching her imagination at work. She changes her babies diapers and feeds them. Often times I end up changing the babies diapers instead of her which seems like double work for me right? LOL
All in all, things are really good around here and this age is so special. I feel like we can actually SEE her changing everyday and watching her absorb the world around her is really special. I just wish time would stop moving so fast!
Well enjoy the pics.
1 comment:
She looks so grown up! I love her hair with the barrettes. We really need to catch up soon;)
Post a Comment