YAY IT FINALLY WORKED!!! Sorry for the bad filming...Caroline likes to watch herself on the screen therefore I have no sense of what I am actually filming. haha
I'm just glad I finally figured out how to get videos up. This one is a few weeks old and I've been trying to figure it out. Now that I know how, I will keep putting them up. She's too funny and just repeats whatever I feed her. And if she is gifted..it sure ain't from me. LOL
That was so sweet! I like "elbow" and "arm"! Emma was an early talker like that and it was my FAVORITE!!..it's so cute to hear them saying so much when they are so little. Caroline is making Claire look dumb...I better start coaching her :)
5 comments:
Wow! She is talking amazingly! I am so impressed and I will call it now...gifted:) I can't wait to see her. Love the video!
IMPRESSIVE!!!! I'd have to agree w/ Jill... she is gifted!
oh i love her!!!
but pop pop, gets me again!
I'm just glad I finally figured out how to get videos up. This one is a few weeks old and I've been trying to figure it out. Now that I know how, I will keep putting them up. She's too funny and just repeats whatever I feed her. And if she is gifted..it sure ain't from me. LOL
That was so sweet! I like "elbow" and "arm"! Emma was an early talker like that and it was my FAVORITE!!..it's so cute to hear them saying so much when they are so little. Caroline is making Claire look dumb...I better start coaching her :)
Post a Comment