Hi all! I figured it would be fun to set up a blog so I can put pics on line of Caroline as she grows up and to let everyone know about all the fun we're having! We just returned from Virginia Beach for a long weekend. Dylan Lehan was baptized on Saturday morning and we enjoyed an awesome beach vacation. Caroline can't go in the sun really yet but she had a great time....especially in her Beach Cabana with Cousin Dylan.
Dylan was GREAT during his ceremony and so was Kyle. His best friend Hunter was there. I took a picture of the two of them that is just the best...I've attached that pic here along with a few others.
I return to work tomorrow and Caroline's nanny Miss Dottie will start with her. I hope she has a good day and doesn't miss her mommy too much. I hope I survive my first week back at work. I'll probably be exhausted after weeks of lounging.
The best news we have going is that Caroline's best friend, Fiona was finally born on Friday. She has been waiting patiently to meet her friend. I've attached a picture of her as well! I can't wait to see the two of them together. Its mini Beth and mini Sara...crazy!
Enjoy these pics of our fun trip and look forward to the next posting!
-Sara, Dave & Caroline
Caroline and Dylan in the beach cabana
Fiona Kathryn Patton
6 lbs 13 oz
Born Friday April 25, 2008
No comments:
Post a Comment