4.30.2008

BACHELOR # 1

Caroline met her FIRST boyfriend tonight...He flew in all the way from Germany ;) Nathaniel David Ferguson is a STUD. CHECK OUT HIS TSHIRT!



:( Though Tim couldn't be here b/c he's deployed to Iraq (yes, again) it was great to see Alex and Nathaniel.

Caroline has developed quite a set of lungs and she spent most of her time yelling while they were here but we got a good session of them cuddling up on the couch together. I think Caroline is kind of leaning into him a little bit....Maybe its more like "lock up your sons". YIKES!


I miss my little girl terribly while I am working BUT Miss Dottie is AWESOME. Everyone needs a Miss Dottie in their life. She FOLDS my underwear...I mean really! Next week she is going to make us homemade 'gravy'. mmmmmmmmm, We are livin the LIFE!




















Can you tell where Caroline's mommy is standing during this picture?










I CAN'T STAND IT!!!

No comments: