Hi all!!! So, Dave and I just returned from our vacation to Puerto Rico and it was so nice. We missed
Caroline terribly but it was great to have time to just spend time as a couple and talk and relax. We're recharged and rested! Though we did still wake up every day at 6 a.m. (sometimes earlier)!Caroline had a blast with her grandparents and seemed to not even really be mad at us when we returned. She mostly enjoyed the dogs though and hasn't stopped talking about either Bella or Ziggy. LOL.
The baby's movements are finally to the point where I'm feeling them....I love that and can't wait til they get stronger. Though I know at the end its so annoying HA! We have our ultrasound next week and I'm just now 20 weeks and have been feeling little movement for about a week so that's a good sign that everything is right on track. Dave even felt some of the movements already...crazy!
Caroline's new thing is "I need"....she 'needs' everything...tried to tell her yesterday in the grocery store that she didn't NEED juice but 'WANTED' it and I'm not sure she got it. Its kind of funny. She's still all about her clothes and shoes...told me this a.m. that she couldn't WAIT to show Michael and Madeline (her friends at the sitters) her cute shoes and shirt. Ridiculous.
We got accepted (really just got a spot) in the preschool we were looking to attend in Haddonfield for the fall. I'm really excited...I think she's also going to be going to summer school/camp there as well for three weeks. It will be a good intro to the class. She'll be going on Wednesdays and Fridays for 2. 5 hours and I think it will be great for me to have some one on one time with the baby and/or a break if I can get the baby on a 9:30 nap schedule like I had Caroline for so long!
We are taking swimming lessons....Caroline cried in her first two classes and we missed last week. She yelled "I wanna go home" for most of the class and cried but Fiona had a blast and was all smiles. All week long we talk about the class and the songs we sing and we get there and she cries. So we will see how she does tomorrow. I seriously wish I could take a picture of Caroline and Fiona at the pool (maybe I will try tomorrow). They are so cute and I can't wait to show them these types of pics when they are teenagers. BFF's from day 1! Fiona even says Caroline now and has recognized how funny she is, haha. Caroline babies Fiona and makes sure she doesn't need anything or want any help with stuff the whole time they play. Fiona likes it too which makes it even more special. Maybe Caroline will always look out for her...what a friendship!
The long awaited belly pics are here....Caroline loves to kiss my belly and say hi to her baby sister (I keep telling her it might be a brother but she doesn't understand that). We aren't finding out and its killing me...but I am excited about that.
On the homefront, the house is under major construction. Our third floor is being converted to our master suite and the bathroom is being renovated. We have been taking pictures of the entire project through and I love seeing it all come together. Can't wait! It is going to be so nice to have it renovated once the baby is here etc AND my new bathtub should be all ready for me in my last few months of pregnancy. WOOHOO!
Caroline is becoming very lovey and affectionate and tells us often that she loves us. I hope that never changes....It is really hard to believe she will be 2 on Monday....What an amazing two years we've had. We're heading to Disney on Ice on Sunday and then next week we're just having a family get together. Caroline keeps talking about her 'Happy Birthday Cake'!
Alright, enjoy the pictures. Love to you all!
xxoo,
S
2 comments:
so cute! you are going to LOVE having 2! it's awesome sara.
So question.. how the heck did you change your blog irl? I've been trying to figure that out!
i love this post!! you look so tanned and rested..i hope you had a great trip!! where did you stay? so excited that you got a spot for caroline in the school that you wanted...can you believe that she will be going to school?!?! i love the belly pics...keep them coming!
Post a Comment